Reduce Costs while Inspiring Brand Loyalty
- Offer consumers more intelligent delivery choices.
- Intelligently match shipper requirements with carrier profiles.
- Reduce damage, excessive packing fill and corrugated.
- Optimize sustainability experience.
- Ensure delivery promises are kept.
- Keep consumers informed about orders in transit.
- Offer more convenient and simple return services.
Deploy on premise or in the cloud. Use our apps to connect and access orders from WMS, OMS, eCommerce platforms, or multiple marketplaces. Or use our API to automate shipping processes for hundreds of carriers.
Configure Sendflex to match shipper requirements more precisely with carrier contract incentive terms, capabilities, constraints, and preferences. Supports hundreds of parcel, LTL and local carrier services.
Instantly determine the most transportation cost-effective way to pack and palletize orders based on SKU weight and dimensions, shape, DIM factors, % fill, “don’t pack with”, fragility, and other configurable business rules.
Support shipping from thousands of DCs, stores, suppliers, and mail centers. Connect to scales, thermal label printers, and other material handling devices to automate production shipment processing from any location.
Process parcels “as if” from a local ship-from location, open a container, load the parcels, close the container, and then inject into a final mile carrier facility. Maintain end to end item level tracking.
Tracking, Alerts & POD
Track parcel, LTL and local carrier shipments from point of shipping to final delivery. Capture and store PODs with shipping records to help streamline customer service and accounts payable processes.
Print smart return labels at time of shipping or embed self-service return widgets in your website to enable convenient return label printing, pickup requests, and inbound tracking and visibility.
Reporting & Analytics
You can only manage what you measure. Store all shipping transactions in a secure data lake and use analytic dashboards provide the insights you need to guarantee continuous improvement.
Download 10 Brand-Enhancing Moves Retailers Can Make to Optimize Customers’ Delivery Experience
Learn how to optimize the quality and cost of your B2C delivery experience
Shipping technology developers and integrators, 3PLs, and shippers need to shift the focus from automating shipping processes to optimizing the quality of a seamless D2C delivery experience. Here's how.
See What Sendflex Can Do for You
Are you struggling to keep up with the consumer demand for faster, cost-effective delivery options?
Sendflex multi-carrier apps and APIs support your entire extended enterprise:
- Automate UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, regional, local, and LTL routing, rating, shipping, tracking and returns
- Match shipper delivery requirements with carrier contract terms, capabilities, constraints, and preferences
- Algorithms provide the most transportation cost-effective order packing and palletization instructions
- Scalable to support thousands of low or high-volume ship-from warehouse, store or supplier locations